Vera! Vera!

....What has become of you? Does anybody else here feel the way I do?

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

What a gift

My mother used to tell me that I would understand certain things after I had a child of my own. Well, I finally understand what she is talking about. And even more, I am crushed at what God did for us, sending his son to die on the cross. I look into little blue eyes right here and I want to protect him from every hurt and even hurt those who hurt him. It is so hard to imagine sending him to die so that someone like me could have eternal life....sending him to be brutally hurt....for the benefit of those who hurt him. Oh that I could be so merciful and compassionate as our God! He is amazing indeed!

5 Comments:

Blogger dashadra said...

What a great picture!! So glad you have joined the blogging world and that I am the first to comment! Wahooo....go me!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Robino said...

Yeah! Thanks for the visit dashadra! I'll have to be a dedicated post person, so there is new stuff!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Sher said...

Robin! How cute are your boys! I haven't met your beautiful little boy yet...but he's cute as can be! Hope things are well!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Robino said...

Thanks ditdit! For some reason I thought you saw him at Target, but I just remembered that he was still in the oven then. You'll have to see him in person. He's a ball.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Ginny said...

Hey, Robin! I'm so glad to see the bun out of the oven. How cute is he?!?! It's good to be able to keep up with you from the other side of the pond. Glad you're in the blogging world!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home