Vera! Vera!

....What has become of you? Does anybody else here feel the way I do?

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!



Yesterday was my birthday and it was sooooo wonderful. Here, Little boy and I are at the zoo and we had a blast. (If you would like more thoughts on the zoo, please see Da-shad's blog.) Little boy was interested in this gorilla here, but for the most part he was only into his pacifier. My husband a.k.a. Hottie planned a wonderful day for me. He made me a cookie cake which was beautifully decorated and he put pink streamers in our living room with colored balloons to boot. He worked really hard to give me a special day and boy did he succeed. My mother and brother even came over to see me. Thank you to all of you who came and were a part of my day. Special thanks goes out to Semi for my bling bling. A little bling always makes a girl feel special on her birthday.

3 Comments:

Blogger dashadra said...

So glad you had a good birthday! I am also glad that I was able to spend it with you. It was great to see your mom again, she is precious!!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Sher said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great day! I went to the zoo with my kids from work about a month ago...it was hot, except for in the Primate cage! They loved that! Cute pics though! What a handsome little fellow that you have!

Have a great week!

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was glad to spend this wonderful day with you as well. It was very special. When everyone was singing happy birthday, little boy was in awe. What a special moment.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home