Vera! Vera!

....What has become of you? Does anybody else here feel the way I do?

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Whoa! I can't keep up!

Well, way too long since my last post. So sorry. My mom was in town with me for a bit and then since Monday, I have been working with Vacation Bible School. And I have to say Whoa!!!! for that. I love it deep down and the kids are sooooo special, but it sure zaps your energy. Not to mention, my poor little guy has to stay in the room right next door, so every time that he screams (which has been alot this week), I can hear him, but I can't get to him, because I will either be washing paint off a little cutie pie's hand or holding a little sweetie pie who is sad and misses his or her mommie. I can't trade in this experience as it certainly is paving the road ahead for my life in giving me ideas about what these little people need and love to do. Thankfully, God has blessed me with a wonderful leader for my class, Stacy. She is a real pro and knows all the kids. She also has tremendous patience and can remain calm when I tend to get nervous (like when one kid decides to sample from all the sippy cups or when another one takes all the toys from the kids and then won't give them back even after being asked nicely). Anyways, I am doing this for the rest of the week, so say a prayer for me that I can plant seeds in these little hearts that they may know our Savior one day and find peace in his love.

1 Comments:

Blogger dashadra said...

Good to hear from you. Sorry you are so sick! Let me know if you need anything :)

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home