Vera! Vera!

....What has become of you? Does anybody else here feel the way I do?

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Monday, July 18, 2005

To Stand or Not to Stand


Oh, how cute is this! My pumpkin is crawling now and even decided to try and stand for the first time on his own, so he walked his hands up this box and got his legs out straight, but then cried because apparently, he didn't like the new sensation. I am like that too. I think that I am going to do something new and then something little happens and I get upset. Last week, I worked VBS and then got a stomach virus (YUCK!) along with 4 other teachers and then during my recovery, I pulled a muscle in my back and have been confined to a heating pad. My first thought was that I will never do VBS again. But deep down, I am so sad that I didn't get to finish out with the kids and it was such a great experience. Perhaps, I should go ahead and try "standing" again.

3 Comments:

Blogger dashadra said...

I love to see the pics...keep em coming!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

I hate standing up sometimes too, but we keep doing it don't we? :-)

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one is so sad to me. My heart breaks when he is sad. Yes, I know he has to learn and it will require many moments like this but I like the happy ones best.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home