Vera! Vera!

....What has become of you? Does anybody else here feel the way I do?

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Cheap Ways to Fly?

So, Chris and I have talked about taking some trips this Fall. I need to go home and help my mom with things and Chris and I have also talked about flying to Pennsylvania to see my Grandparents. Chris has never even met them, let alone little Pumpkin. Anyhow, I have been looking at flights and I was curious if you all could comment on your methods of getting cheap flights. Tell me your favorites and perhaps I can get some good deals through your experience.
Thanks

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

I find it is best to check out Orbitz and Travelocity to find out all the options. Then I actually go to the website of the individual airlines to book the flights because they are inevitably cheaper that way. Just my way...

1:12 PM  
Blogger Sher said...

I get a weekly email from American Airlines about "last minute flights." They are usually a week or two in advance, but you can get cheap weekend airfair. I flew home for a whopping $109.00, including tax! Way cheaper than gas for my big hunk of a truck!

To get the email I think you have to sign up through their frequent flyer program (sky miles or something like that), and sign up for the weekly newsletter! Next time I get one I'll forward it your way!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Robino said...

Thanks y'all. I am definitely going to try those.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home