Vera! Vera!

....What has become of you? Does anybody else here feel the way I do?

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Friday, March 17, 2006

Is Anyone There?


Yep, my little monkey has gotten the gumption to initiate conversation with others outside of his home, however he hasn't quite discovered how to use the phone to call, or should I say the remote control? Oh, he has plenty to say, but there doesn't seem to be anybody on the line. It is very funny, which breaks up the not so funny of him teething and getting so upset that he pulls my hair and tries to bite and basically throw tantrums which last hours. We are ready for this last set of teeth to show up any day now, so we can get a good nights rest again. But at least we have moments such as these to break up the monotony and give us a few laughs. He really is a sweet boy, folks, but what a temper. Wow! In his defense, he got a stomach virus earlier this week and so it has compounded his not feeling well. He threw up all over me at least twice and so now I am starting to feel a bit yucky too. Please pray that I don't get the whole thing. Right now, I only have a sore throat. Anyhow, not much is going on because we have been trying to get this little guy well again. So, arrivederci and a Happy St. Patrick's Day. Does anybody out here actually eat corned beef and cabbage today?

4 Comments:

Blogger Madison said...

I ate Corned Beef and Cabage. It is my heritage.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Sher said...

He is still one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen! You and Chris did good!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Hey! Has it been that long since Regent that the pre-born has become a toddler? Very cute!

I hope the sarcasm isn't too much. I think I'm in a particular mood.

9:42 PM  
Blogger dashadra said...

Ah, so cute...it is about stinkin' time you showed us a new pic. I am sorry that yall have been sick. It is not one thing it is another! Good to hear he is feeling better.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home