Vera! Vera!

....What has become of you? Does anybody else here feel the way I do?

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Missing My Man

It has been too long since I have posted. I graded a bunch of papers before I left and then I came to Sarasota (no, T, I didn't go to the beach -- I know that I'm in trouble, but it was red tide, red tide, so gross and my mom's pool is top notch). I have been working on a paper and in only a few days I was able to write 17 pages. Whoa, man, never have I put that out so quickly before. Too bad, it has to be 30 pages. But it is amazing how much you can get done, when laundry, cleaning, cooking are of little concern to you. Yeah for grandmas. But the WORST part of my trip was being away from my man for soooo long. Ok, it was just a week, but I realized that the longer the trip went along, the more I missed him. He is a fantastic man and I have begun to count on his hugs, his awesome conversation skills, his smiling skills, his amazing fathering skills. Tomorrow, I will get to see him again and I can't wait. He is way more than I ever thought a husband could be. I am so thankful for him.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I know I don't even compare with your husband, but I had to let you know that there are several girls by the names of Angela, Kat and Leigh that miss you bunches. Can't wait to see you!!!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Robino said...

Angela,
You are soooo fun. And yes, I missed you all too. We must get together soon!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

You guys have got to update your blogs! :-)

10:58 AM  
Blogger Robino said...

My bad, T!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home