Vera! Vera!

....What has become of you? Does anybody else here feel the way I do?

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Why are there chairs?


Now, don't get me wrong. I love dogs. But really, if you are going to market a dog camp and you pick the dogs up on a bus, then why in the world would you have chairs on the bus? I'm sorry but the dogs with the inside seat are getting totally shafted and it seems to me that they would be way more comfortable in something like a doggie bed. Is anyone concerned with the fact that the only thing that seems to bother me about this is the fact that the dogs are all sitting in chairs? How in the world did they get them to sit in different chairs anyway? So many questions regarding this one. If you would like to see more pics and more of the story, check out the following link: dogcamp I'll be honest. This one really baffled me. Really.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, I've been way too busy because I've not gotten nearly enough Robina time. Second, I love dogs, love them, but this is a little much. I mean, dog camp??!!?? C'mon, I just think that this is a little ridiculous. Anyway, off to work and I'll talk to you later today.

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home