Vera! Vera!

....What has become of you? Does anybody else here feel the way I do?

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Friday, July 29, 2005

Whatcha got there Dad?

A camera? Wow! That is neat. What's a camera?

Today, Pumpkin and I went outside and for the first time ever, I let him play in the grass (he is almost 9 months and I am only now doing this). So, he pulls up a divet of grass and dirt and slowly lets it slide between his fingers, scrunching his eyebrows as he gazes intently on this new feeling.... grass.... dirt.... fascinating. We had to get him away from the dirt, in fact, just to get his picture with him looking up. As you can see, the mobile little guy won't stay put for a picture real well. He decided to check out the camera, but Dad's quick clicking skills allowed him to still get a picture. Way to go, Dad! Way to get the pic!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' cute.

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love this kid. He is so prescious. I cannot wait to hold and hopefully snuggle with him (if he will let me) in a few weeks. You can just see those little neurons and synapses working overtime. Love you all.

6:23 AM  
Blogger dashadra said...

So very cute

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home