Vera! Vera!

....What has become of you? Does anybody else here feel the way I do?

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Embarrassed Big Time

Ok, so I had heard that my professor was going out of town for a couple of days and I was thinking about his wife who would probably have 3 kids by herself and that perhaps she may need someone to run errands for her. Well, as I was thinking about her, my caller id showed a call from her, so I answered with "I was thinking about you," and lo and behold, the call was not from her, but my professor. AHHHHHH! How embarrassing! Apparently, he was not out of town. That just goes to show you that you can't always trust what you hear and NEVER assume you know who is on the other end of the phone just because you have caller id.

3 Comments:

Blogger dashadra said...

so funny, I would love to know that he said!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Robino said...

Actually, what he said was even better! He replied with a hearty laugh, "I hope not!" Pretty hysterical.

1:45 PM  
Blogger dashadra said...

update it punkette

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home