Vera! Vera!

....What has become of you? Does anybody else here feel the way I do?

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Another Bun?


Well, for those of you who don't know yet, we have discovered that we have a bun in the oven. Yes, my monkey is going to be a brother. My first appointment is next week and I will get to find out how many buns there are (I think) and the starting point for my tremendous weight gain. :) This picture shows a fetus at 7 weeks which is about how far along I am, I think. The little guy already has elbows and hands with little forming fingers. I would tell you more, but personally, I think some of the information was a bit gross. I will spare you the minutia. Either way, I am praying for a healthy happy baby and a fullterm pregnancy. All additional prayers are readily accepted. Life right now is very sleepy and somewhat nauseating. :) That is supposed to be good, however, so I won't ask for the contrary, at least not until trimester 2. Anyhow, if I don't sleep too much, I will try to keep you updated.

3 Comments:

Blogger -jhp- said...

Congratulations Guys!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Sher said...

YEAH!!!! I'm am so excited for you guys! Congrats!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Robino said...

Thank you both. We are excited for Payne to have a friend to play with. God is good too as he has worked out issues with insurance and everything. Yeah God!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home