Vera! Vera!

....What has become of you? Does anybody else here feel the way I do?

Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Thursday, May 25, 2006

No Heartbeat

Well, we had a dr. appointment today to check up on our new bun, but to our disappointment, the ultrasound showed no heartbeat and so our bun is considered to be not alive (for some reason it is easier to negate the "living" word than to refer to our little one as .... well the other word.) Anyhow, for those of you who had been praying for our new one, we appreciate it and hope to look to brighter tomorrows. We are doing ok, though no doubt disappointed and sad. I had actually gotten pretty close to my second trimester so it is better to have happened now than later. I am trying to think of the things that I can do now, that I couldn't do before, like ride a roller coaster, travel during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays and maybe even highlight my hair. And sushi. I think I should eat some sushi. Again, thank you for your prayers and certainly any continued prayers would be great.

3 Comments:

Blogger -jhp- said...

Robin and Chris,
I am sorry to hear this news. Val and I will be praying for y'all. Is there anything we can do?

7:24 PM  
Blogger Ginny said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'll be praying for you and Chris. Much love from this side of the pond.

10:16 AM  
Blogger dashadra said...

Thinking and praying for you...

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home